Thursday, January 20, 2011

On the rock, amidst the ocean, alone...

Today, it's a whole lot of phantoms around me. People who were stripped off their lives when they were going through important stages in their lives...
I am deep packed in a slimy shell, which however hard I try, refuses to break. I wish I could tell someone I am wriggling inside, trying desperately to come out...But not even my sound comes out. I wish someone might come and break this for the time being. But soon I change my mind, lest they get frightened by the quagmire I am standing on.
That great man smiles in front of me, he wants me to cheer up and he always wanted me to. But when I look at his smile, the day that smile is going to fade frightens me. He knows he is being eaten up by his own cells, and he is readying himself for a happy departure... I wish for that miracle one of my friends were talking about. That same miracle which when combined with the invincible will of a man, enabled her father to stand up from bed and smile... I wish I could see that miracle since I can withstand no more dear's tears...

No comments:

Post a Comment