Sunday, December 19, 2010

When I am alone...

Its sometimes very  hard to be alone, pondering on the past, present or per'aps the future. When I am engaged, busy doing things after things...it is comparatively a good time although it tires me physically. Also physical fatigue gives me a good sleep at night, a calm sleep with no haunting dreams.But when I am not busy, having nothing to do than to walk along the shore of thoughts...they haunt me often. Things I liked but lost, people I loved but died, times that I enjoyed but passed... they begin to haunt me. When I have people around who can bear me or even manage to like me, I can fight these meandering flow of thoughts by home-made blunt jokes or irritating pranks. But it still remains a mystery why I like to be alone... May be I am that much off-track a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment